115 Robmar Drive
Warsaw, IN 46580
Telephone (574) 268-2600
Hampton Inn Warsaw
Posted January 10, 2018
Help make each guest stay a great stay! Be part of our service team! WE OFFER CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND AN INCREASE POTENTIAL OF UP TO $1.00 AFTER ONE YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT
- A full time front desk agent
- Someone with a flexible schedule who can work weekends and 3pm-11pm shifts and 7am - 3pm shifts
- Someone who is dedicated to excellent customer service and has an outgoing personality
- Must be able to work weekends and nights
- Must have open availability
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years experience in a service industry, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Pleasant telephone demeanor.
- Positive attitude
Responsibilities for this Position
- Welcomes guests, solves minor problems, and ensures guests have a great stay.
- Enters data into computer, including some minor accounting functions.
- Establishes and secures proper guest credit.
- Handles any billing questions and inquiries.
- Solves guest-related problems within scope of authority.
- Enters wake-up call requests into PBX system.
- Generates reports for Front Desk, Engineering, and Housekeeping.
- Performs all accounting duties including posting charges, account settlements, and shift closing.
- Answers phones and relays messages to guests as well as other conference center associates.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Computer experience strongly desired.
- An energetic personality.
Hampton Inn Warsaw
82 Room Hotel
Explore the outdoors of Warsaw on a budget.
Surrounded by lakes, the Hampton Inn Warsaw hotel is set on an area of natural beauty. Spend relaxing afternoons by Winona Lake or play a round of golf at Stonehenge Golf and Country Club. Our Warsaw, Indiana hotel is just five minutes from the shops and restaurants of downtown Warsaw. Warsaw Municipal Airport is fifteen minutes away.
Unwind with free amenities at our comfy hotel. Start every morning with a free hot breakfast before setting off to explore Warsaw. If you need to get some work done, enjoy free internet access in our fully equipped business center and in all guest rooms at our Warsaw, Indiana hotel. Clock up some miles on the machines at the fitness center or swim lengths of the indoor pool. For meetings and events, our hotel offers meeting space for up to 50 guests. All guest rooms feature the clean and fresh Hampton bed® for a great night’s sleep.