7226 Woodland Drive at 71st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Telephone (317) 297-7700
Courtyard Indianapolis Northwest
Posted January 8, 2018
Be apart our hotel with this new role!!!
As an Operations Supervisor, you will fill a leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will attentively oversee the hotel's personnel as directed and provide support to the Assistant General Manager. The primary responsibilities for this position will be focused on routine operational tasks and managing others in their operational assignments to ensure hotel consistency in quality of standards, training, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations. Other duties may be assigned as required by the business and or training for career advancement.
The ideal candidate for this position
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
Supporting Operations Team
- Ensures that goals are being translated to the team as they relate to guest tracking and productivity.
- Understands employee and guest satisfaction results and communicates game plans to address need areas and expand on the strengths.
- Assists in ensuring that the team has the capabilities to meet expectations.
- Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Assists employees in understanding guests’ ever-changing needs and expectations, and exceeding them.
Supporting Property Operations Function(s)
- Follows property specific service recovery plan
- Takes proactive approaches when handling employee concerns/issues.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to employees at all times.
- Communicates/updates all goals and results with employees.
- Assists/teaches the team scheduling against guest and hours/occupied room goals.
- Performs hourly job functions as needed.
Managing and Monitoring Activities that Affect the Guest Experience
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- Responds timely to customer service department request.
- Ensures all team members meet or exceed all hospitality requirements.
Courtyard Indianapolis Northwest
90 Room Hotel
Enjoy the stylish design of our new Park 100 hotel lobby
The newly redesigned Courtyard Marriott Northwest features a state-of-art lobby with tech centered upgrades that provide greater flexibility and functionally for our guests. The modern lobby of our Indianapolis hotel features inviting spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather, and airport conditions via our GoBoard. Our Marriott Indianapolis hotel offers an ideal location for both business and leisure travelers, centrally located between the Indianapolis International Airport and downtown Indianapolis, with variety of restaurants and local attractions for our guest to enjoy. Our guests appreciate being a short distance to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indiana State Fairgrounds, and Indianapolis Convention Center. Our open lobby space and renovated guest rooms feature modern conveniences today's traveler has come to expect.