7226 Woodland Drive at 71st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Telephone (317) 297-7700
Courtyard Indianapolis Northwest
Posted November 10, 2017
Help make each guest stay a great stay! Be part of our service team with us! WE OFFER CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND AN INCREASE POTENTIAL OF UP TO $1.00 AFTER ONE YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT
- What you will be doing
- Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Welcome each guest with a warm and inviting smile.
- Interact with the guests and ensure their 100% satisfaction during the stay.
- Provide the highest level of quality to our guests.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Two years’ experience preferred, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Individual must have an energetic personality and seek to always exceed our guests expectations
Courtyard Indianapolis Northwest
90 Room Hotel
Enjoy the stylish design of our new Park 100 hotel lobby
The newly redesigned Courtyard Marriott Northwest features a state-of-art lobby with tech centered upgrades that provide greater flexibility and functionally for our guests. The modern lobby of our Indianapolis hotel features inviting spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather, and airport conditions via our GoBoard. Our Marriott Indianapolis hotel offers an ideal location for both business and leisure travelers, centrally located between the Indianapolis International Airport and downtown Indianapolis, with variety of restaurants and local attractions for our guest to enjoy. Our guests appreciate being a short distance to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indiana State Fairgrounds, and Indianapolis Convention Center. Our open lobby space and renovated guest rooms feature modern conveniences today's traveler has come to expect.